So, here are some bits and pieces at the Empey household
over the past few days...
In random order, we present...
Cam exhuberantly bowled over a lovely piece of our landscape this Saturday.
The kids were the only ones who were sad to see the wishing well crumble to pieces.
It was a bit of a shame, someone put a lot of money and effort into that thing.
Too bad we're not the wishing well type :)
We visited the zoo for the first time- I know, we're cruddy parents.
(I think that zebra might be a boy...)
Jake's first day of school- This is Colie crying in her carseat. "No Mom, I'm five now! I'm five!" (sob, sob) Apperantly she thought she got to stay. Sorry babe.
And lest we forget-- the FIRST lost tooth in our household. The tooth fairy was stumped when she couldn't find his tooth (in a baggie) under his pillow. The next morning Jake, in all his cleverness, announced "Mom, this is soooo cool, I hid it and snuggled it all night in my arms so the tooth fairy wouldn't steal it away. I weally need it for my tooth collection, Mom. I WEALLY need it."
A favorite pastime is to make "nests" from our pillows on the bed. Jake is the "biggest eagle of all". Who know what Colie is...some type of wild monster that only comes out at night.
















4 comments:
Cute pictures of your kids. I am so glad you blog so I feel like I am keeping in touch.
Love the comment about the zebra.
Sounds like things have been exciting at the Empey's residence! I love your randomness!
When did you zoo? I wish I had been invited..(hint, hint)I am so sad to see the wishing well go---I haven't even got to wish on it yet!
haha those are adorable sarah! so much fun...
Post a Comment