Jan 9, 2009

Been CRAVING and EATING lots of chips and queso- why can't I crave something healthy like celery and carrots??
I suppose if I had lots and lots of WILL POWER I'd do better, but it's much easier to just give in and enjoy every crunchy bite!

7 comments:

Tiff and Trev said...

I think you should eat whatever makes you happy...after barfing up everything the past 4 months!

kelsey gallo said...

thats not fair...now i want chips and queso...

[*.Manda.*] said...

Queso's not so bad......at least your craving doesn't cost you $7.00 every time you want a 6" turkey Subway with lots of mayo. :) :) Ahhhh---pregnancy cravings.

Holly said...

It could be something a lot worse. At least you aren't craving dirt or chalk. Go ahead and eat it.

Kelly said...

I too am loving the chips and dip! Too bad I am NOT loving a fresh, green crisp salad or a whole plate of veggies! What is wrong with us??? Oh thats right--we got ourselves knocked up!!

Tara Chase said...

Hey its good your back. Don't you love those cravings. Of Coarse they are never healthy things. Your kids are getting so big, I almost don't recognize them. We need to get together, I miss ya.

Jennifer and Tyler said...

Hey girlie!
I love that you are not afraid to share what you are craving! It could be worse, besides I love chips and queso even when I'm not pregnant! PS I need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog. jentygladwell@gmail.com. I'm excited to keep in touch with you!