Nov 24, 2009

MP 6





The MP family has some very exciting news!

BAXTER
Our New Boxer.

(Long story short, Cam caught me at a weak moment. I NEVER thought I'd own a dog, much less an 80 pound beast!)

But I must give Baxter a little credit:

He's very sweet and calm due to the fact that he's wonderfully trained. Most importantly (for me, anyway) he won't lick or jump on people coming to my door -or anyone new for that matter. He's very obedient and comes when he's called; he will sit, lay down, shake hands, and even give hugs when asked. When taking him for walks, he stays right by my side and matches my speed perfectly. Jake and Colie even walk him. His previous owners took much time and effort to make sure he wasn't a menace to society- in fact, he's quite the opposite. He's as calm as a summer's breeze- but perhaps a bit more fragrant! (Boxers are known for being gassy, so he fits into our family great). He's simply delightful to have around. He's better behaved than our stinkin' kids!

1 comment:

kelsey gallo said...

WHAT?????? When did this happen and why was I not informed!! haha thats so great! He is sooo cute!! Where did you get him from? Can't wait to see you all so soon, and now this new fun addition! :D