Jul 1, 2009

So, I just read on my friend's blog about
WUBBANUBS
googled it, and up and ordered one online.
I'm usually not a fan of hospital binki's becuase when they fall out they
ROLL and BOUNCE
all over the place.
But, luckily for me, Kate will take any binki I put in her mouth.
I think these will be nice when putting her to bed, in her carseat, or in the swing.
At 9 bucks, it's worth a shot.
Anybody else out there like them
(or even heard of them)??

3 comments:

[*.Manda.*] said...

These sound really cool! I'm thinking of making a trip to "Babinski's" in SLC to buy one or two. I would rather have a binkie sucker, instead of a 2 and a half year old thumb sucker!! The Monkey one is really cute, too. :)

Thanks for sharin'!

Jen said...

Very cool. I would be all over it except she ditched those binkis a while back. I love the idea.

Craig&Shannon said...

they use them in the NICU all the time.. I have heard rave reviews from mamas at the office =)

LOVE ya kiddo!

Shan