Aug 3, 2009

work, Work, WORK!

So my awesome sister, Christi, came from Maryland to spend the week, and guess what she wanted to do??
Buy, paint, and put up my baseboards!!!
(Is she wacked, or what?)
As many of you know, after spendng six months knocking out walls, putting up new ones, new kitchen, floors, and all that jazz we moved into our new house (1 1/2 years ago). Well, needless to say we were pretty burned out on projects, so Christi came and kicked our rear ends into gear and the baseboard are almost finished! As she put it, "Sarah, you don't realize how awful it really looks without the trim because you see it all the time and you're used to it." How right she was. I'll post some photos after it's finished this weekend...
PS- I failed to mention we did all this work while keeping our 3 five-year-old boys, 2 toddlers, and 1 infant alive.
SUPER MAMAS!!

4 comments:

Holly said...

I wish I had a sister to do that for me. Although most of what needs to be done at my house is Kevin's. If it were left to me, he would be mad cause I would trash most of it.

Kelly said...

You mommas are amazin! I cannot wait to see the finished product! So when you gonna invite us over???

[*.Manda.*] said...

Hey Ms. Sara....

I was wondering how the WUBBANUB is working for your little one? I just ordered one, and I am way curious to see if they really work. :)

Allison said...

Not to mention, Sar, painting BUNNY'S toyroom and her banisters. . .