Aug 24, 2009

Not to make you all jealous, but we are going on VACATION to our favorite spot on earth.
Beautiful British Columbia
We'll be staying a week on "Cinnamon Girl", a darling little tug- putting from island to island, taking in the ocean breezes, enjoying the cuisine each island has to offer, and some serious wildlife. Click on the link to see our boat.
Last time, a pod of killer whales traveled right under our boat- they were so close we could smell them!
Cam, Dad Empey, and Clayton will be our fearless captains. I've been practicing "Aye, aye, Cap'n" (and I get to sleep with the cutest one!) ... And did I mention, NO KIDS?!? Well, Kate will be coming, but she's easy. Thanks to all our FAB friends and family for taking over the older two while we relax.
BON VOYAGE

3 comments:

Marietta said...

Oh my goodness, I am sooooo jealous!!! Have a fabulous time and do a little relaxing for your old friend! Love ya!

Kelly said...

Anchors Away to you Empeys! Looks like you will have alot of fun and relaxation! Enjoy! I will check up on your kiddos too!

colleen said...

Wow, Sarah! That's beautiful! ...Lucky!...
Miss you!