MAUI- HERE WE COME!!
(Whether you like it or not!)
So I married into this FABULOUS family who loves to "vacation" (as opposed to my fam who camps in Moab, which I love too). I have the best of both worlds. We went to Ka'anapali Beach 2 years ago when Jake was 3 and Colie was 6 months. Jake still remembers it and can't wait to play on the big "Piwate Ship". I"m sure I'll be posting some pictures of our adventures, so prepare to drool :)













2 comments:
This is why I still hang out with you guys...I get vaction with you through pictures! Maybe someday you guys will be rich enought to take your poor friends to Hawaii!! So I have to be nice to you until then.....Ha!Ha! I am so excited for you. Enjoy! Too bad you are taking your kids--otherwise I'd love to babysit!!
Kelly- I'll be sure to take some great pictures of Cam basking on the beach for you. Then you'll REALLY want to come! Ha Ha
Post a Comment