May 12, 2008

MP's Maiden Voyage

So, I just created this on a whim- I know absolutely NOTHING about blogging. But I've been curious about it for awhile, so here we go :) I don't know that this will one of the most clever blogs spots you've ever visited, but that is to be expected, coming from me. Hmmm, lets see if I can figure out how to get some photos on here...

4 comments:

Kelly said...

a blog! Yea! I love the empey's!! Now I can be nosy in your life everyday!! Glad to see you got on the bandwagon. But this doesn't mean we dont want to see you in person all the time!!

PS--Colies glasses are fab!!

Allison said...

Well, well, well. It's about time one of us get's brave enough to do this :) and who would it be but you? ha ha, I'm tellin' ya, we should get dad to start one of these. can you guess what item #1 of conversation would be? well, cool, cool, Sarah! keep us all posted on the latest events at the Empey house!

Rob and Jill Bigelow Family said...

These pictures are adorable! As a very proud Grandma, I'm trying hard to be humble.

This is an historic day--a Major Event. This is my first time blogging too!

Angela said...

I must say, Sarah, that I was lured in to find out whether Mom really got on a blog! Miracles haven't ceased!

I do love your pictures! So cute to be a part of the birthday party and to "listen in" on Nicole's reading through your pictures.