Jake got an extra little "egg" this Easter- He was playing bumper cars with his 2 cousins Noah and Josh when he and Noah colided. The top picture is about 2 minutes after he came crying (he couldn't open his eye and I'm a mean mom and couldn't stop laughing- he looked so darn funny!) and the bottom is a week later. He got quite a bit of attention from strangers...
We hosted a great Valentine's party complete with games and white elephant gifts. We had a very lively game of Twister- Here is a great shot of Lindsey and Trevor- always putting thier best sides forward. Behind Trevor is Kelly, Cam, and our noble spinner, Zak.
Now here is an icon of speed and agility. Jake started T-Ball this season, and let's just say he plays like he talks- slowly and very deliberatly!

















4 comments:
Hey Sarah... it's the girlfriend! I suppose I can forgive you just this once for calling me a hussy, but don't let it happen again :)
Your blog is adorable. I love that your family photo matches your color scheme. Your hubby is always bragging about what a great job you do decorating the house... now I am realizing that he is probably not exaggerating. I love the bedhead picture of Nicole. I think that's my favorite.
I sent a link to Cameron's netzero email for our blog. I hope you won't mind if I check in every now and again on yours. Happy blogging. Jess
It was so good to see you guys! We miss and love ya! Can't wait to see pics of Hawaii and I love the black eye and nicole's crazy hair! See ya soon.
LOVE the blog! So glad you found me. Don't be a stranger.
Maybe you should not beat your kids like that...
Post a Comment